- Deputy Head at St Mary’s School, Waverley
- SSP Graduating Class of 2004
- BEd Honours in Education Management, University of South Africa
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education, FET & Senior Phases – History & French, University of South Africa
- Bachelor Degree in Law & French, Rhodes University (Cum Laude)
Tinhiko chose the path of an educator – first as a history teacher and now in leadership.
In 2017, Tinhiko was appointed as the first black Deputy Head in St. Mary’s School Waverley’s 130-year history.
“Her passion and vision for educational transformation has been evident in her teaching and in her role as head of Phelps House. She will lead innovation through all the educational focus areas including the social, generational and transformational innovation that we aspire to at St. Mary’s” – Deanne King, Head of School.